Community Announcements | 9/14/17
Posted By kdub on September 14, 2017
1130 S Hope Construction Site Street Closures:
PLEASE NOTE NEW DATES
Work to extend the crane will require street closures. Please note that this work was previously scheduled to take place September 17-17, 2017, but has been pushed back.
Hope Street Closure
- Starts: Friday, September 29 at 5:00 PM.
- Ends: Sunday October 1 at 6:00 PM.
- Street closure will be continuous (although the work will not be).
- Hope St closed between 11th St and 12th St.
- A flagger will be posted at each intersection (11th/Hope & 12th/Hope) to direct traffic.
- Access to Evo Private Driveway on Hope St. will not be possible.
Please use the alley entrance on 12th St for access/egress.
Temporary closure, 12th St Eastbound traffic
- Friday September 29, from 5:00 AM – 10:00 PM AND
- Sunday October 1, from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- A flagger will be stationed at 12th St/ Flower St. intersection to direct traffic.
- Access to the 12th St alley will only be possible by turning right onto 12th St from Hope St.
Unit Door Maintenance
SMW Restoration will be restoring the finish on residential doors throughout the building.
- Personnel will be working on unit doors in the corridors. Please proceed with caution.
- You may notice an odor from the polish during the work.
- Work hours will be from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The schedule will be as follows:
|Monday September 18, 2017||Unit doors, Floors 3 – 5|
|Monday September 18, 2017||Unit doors, Floors 6 – 10|
|Monday September 18, 2017||Unit doors, Floors 11 – 17|
|Monday September 18, 2017||Unit doors, Floors 18 – 21, PH-1, PH-2|
|Monday September 18, 2017||Common Area Locations|
Executive Session Board Meeting Notice
The Board of Directors will meet in closed Executive Session on Tuesday September 19, 2017 at 6:30 PM to discuss legal matters and third-party contracts.
South Park Green Carpet – Palm
The Palm will be showcasing their seafood and steaks with surf & turf on the patio, a chilled seafood display, and paired wine and cocktails.
September 19, 2017 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Palm Downtown
1100 S Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
For more information and to RSVP, click below:
High Rise Safety Systems will be conducting a fire drill on Thursday October 12, 2017 at 6 PM. All locations will be evacuated for each floor. Please note that you will hear alarms and a PA announcement when your floor is evacuated. Please follow all instructions and plan accordingly.
Participation is mandatory!