Community Announcements | 9/28/17
Posted By kdub on September 28, 2017
1130 S Hope Construction Site Street Closures:
Work to extend the crane will require street closures. Please note that this work was previously scheduled to take place September 17-17, 2017, but has been pushed back.
A map of the closures is available here:
Hope Street Closure
- Starts:Friday, September 29 at 5:00 PM.
- Ends:Sunday October 1 at 6:00 PM.
- Street closure will be continuous(although the work will not be).
- Hope St closed between 11thSt and 12th St.
- A flagger will be posted at each intersection (11th/Hope & 12th/Hope) to direct traffic.
- Access to Evo Private Driveway on Hope St. will not be possible.
Please use the alley entrance on 12thSt for access/egress.
Temporary closure, 12th St Eastbound traffic
- Friday September 29, from 5:00 AM – 10:00 PMAND
- Sunday October 1, from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- A flagger will be stationed at 12thSt/ Flower St. intersection to direct traffic.
- Access to the 12thSt alley will only be possible by turning right onto 12th St from Hope St.
Parking Garage Cleaning
Personal Touch Cleaning will be cleaning the parking garage, starting October 2, 2017.
- Work hours will be from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- If you wish to have your parking space cleaned, please move your vehicles out of your parking space on the appropriate day.
The schedule will be as follows:
|Monday, October 2, 2017||Ground Level, all areas|
|Wednesday, October 4, 2017||P1 Level, all areas|
|Friday, October 6, 2017||P2 Level, all areas|
|Tuesday, October 10, 2017||P3 Level, all areas|
Executive Session Board Meeting Notice
The Board of Directors will meet in closed Executive Session on Tuesday September 19, 2017 at 6:30 PM to discuss legal matters and third-party contracts.
South Park Farmer’s Market
The new South Park Farmer’s Market is here. Be sure to check it out:
- Sundays, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Location: Margo Alley, between 12th St and Pico Blvd
(Margo Alley is behind G12 apartment building)
High Rise Safety Systems will be conducting a fire drill on Thursday October 12, 2017 at 6 PM. All locations will be evacuated for each floor. Please note that you will hear alarms and a PA announcement when your floor is evacuated. Please follow all instructions and plan accordingly.
Participation is mandatory!
Fire Life Safety Testing
The Annual Regulation IV testing of all fire life safety equipment in the building is scheduled for October 18 – 19, 2017. Per City of Los Angeles Fire Code, access to all units will be required in order to test equipment in units. Smoke detectors in all units will also be tested. A detailed schedule of the testing will be available soon.
New Local Business Spotlight
ThMaher Boutique women’s contemporary clothing store is now open for business at 1115 1/2 S Hope St (across the street from Luma). The are offering a 20% discount through December 1, 2017. Please see the flyer available in the Documents Tab for more details.