Community Announcements | 12/21/2017
Posted By kdub on December 21, 2017
Christmas Tree Disposal
- Christmas trees can be disposed of by bringing them down to the trash room.
- Please use a tree bag when moving the tree. Tree bags are available at the front desk
- Bell staff will be glad to assist you
Holiday Office Closure
The management office will be closed for the holidays on the following dates:
- Friday December 22, 2017
- Monday December 25, 2017
- January 1, 2017.
New Assessments for 2018
Monthly Assessments have changed to reflect the new 2018 budget. The new amount is reflected in your January statement.
Fitness Center Reminders
When using the fitness center, please be mindful of the following guidelines and best practices:
- Please return all equipment, such as dumbbells, to their original location when you are done using it.
- Please follow safety practices. Wear proper attire, use all equipment according to manufacturer guidelines, and do not use glass containers.
- Pets are not permitted in the fitness center at any time.
- Guests are limited to one per unit. Any personal trainers must be registered with the Association. Only Evo residents may invite guests or trainers to the fitness center.
South Park BID Escort Service
South Park BID Safety Team can escort persons to any location within the service area, i.e. your vehicle. Please contact the South Park BID to request the service.
BID Hotline: 866-560-9346