- Manager's Messages
- Emergency Procedures Training Raffle
Emergency Procedures Training Raffle
Posted By ecampillo on May 9, 2018
Fire Code requires all occupants in high rise buildings to receive annual Emergency Procedures Training. For your convenience, training is now available online.
Completing the Training Modules is Easy:
- Visit http://www.rjwestmoretraining.com/register.aspx
- Register with code FCE4F1E
- Completing the training modules only takes 20-30 minutes!
$100 Gift Card Raffle for Completing the Training
A gift card will be raffled at the end of May between all residents who are able to complete the following requirements by May 31, 2018.
- Identify all training modules where the persons in the image below appear.
Hint: It may be more than one module! (Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer to the contest question.)
- Complete all five (5) training modules by the contest deadline.
This includes: Fire, Earthquake, Medical Emergency, Power Failure, and Bomb Threat
(Completion of training modules will be verified automatically.)
Deadline to enter contest is: May 31, 2018.
All residents or homeowners who correctly answer the challenge question and complete all training modules will be eligible to win a $100.00 gift card.
Congratulations to Holger Irmler for winning the Fire Life Safety Training Raffle for the month of April.