- Manager's Messages
- Full Building Power Shut Down + Community Announcements
Full Building Power Shut Down + Community Announcements
Posted By ecampillo on June 19, 2018
Upcoming Full Building Power Shut Down RE EV Charger Project
Elleven HOA, is currently installing infrastructure to accommodate electric vehicle charging stations in their parking garage. They are now planning to connect equipment to the city utilities, which requires cutting power to the entire building. Unfortunately, Elleven HOA cannot do so without impacting Evo & Luma. All 3 buildings share a vault located underground and Elleven can only shut down power from the vault, which also impact Evo and Luma. In comparison, Evo has the capability to shut down power without impacting neighbors.
Because Evo is also currently installing necessary equipment to support EV chargers, we are planning to shut down power once and proceed with all necessary connections at the same time.
Date: June 25, 2018,
Duration: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The team will make every effort possible to complete the work necessary for Evo that same day. If they can’t complete that day, another shorter power shutdown will be necessary.
Please review the recap below of what you can expect during upcoming power shut down:
- Staggered lighting in common areas, two elevators will be in service. The parking garage gates will need to remain open for access.
- There will be no electricity in residential units.
- The 240 Lounge will have power and internet service, with limitedd lighting and no climate control.
- barcito will remain open. Internet and power will be available there for Evo residents if necessary.
- The pool and fitness center will be closed.
- Please turn-off your HVAC system using the thermostat before leaving your home that morning..
- Air conditioning and internet service will not be available in units or common areas, except 240 Lounge.
- Hot water will remain in the piping system but it will cool down throughout the day. When power is restored, water temperature will increase gradually. Lukewarm water is expected through the middle of the night, into the next morning.
- We recommend you keep your refrigerator closed the entire day. Use ice packs in the refrigerator to preserve food that may easily spoil such as meat and dairy.
Evo Pet Social
Meet fellow Pet Owners at the Evo Pet Social Saturday June 30, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon, at the Townhome Plaza. We will also collect emergency information about EVO pets during the event. The organizers, the Lifestyle Enhancement Committee members will also be available to discuss suggestions you may have about EVO HOA.
Save the Date – Council Member Jose Huizar Visit
Council Member Jose Huizar will visit Evo on August 1, 2018 (6:30 PM – 8:00 PM). More details to come.
South Park Pub Crawl!
Wednesday June 27th – 6-8pm: Join your South Park neighbors and check out local bars, including Prank and barcito. Food and drink specials available at each location.
RSVP at: https://southpark.la/event/south-park-bar-crawl-2/