- Manager's Messages
- Community Announcements | 7/5/2018
Community Announcements | 7/5/2018
Posted By ecampillo on July 5, 2018
Window Cleaning – East Side
Chamberlin Building Systems will clean windows on the East side of the building next week, July 9 – July 13. This project is necessary because of remaining uncompleted unit stacks during the last cycle, following a mechanical problem with the swing stage. At the same time, the vendor will perform glass repairs and other necessary cleaning corrections.
MyFig Street Closures
Sections of 11th St will be closed for resurfacing and paving as part of MyFig project. Work will be loud and generate considerable dust.
Street closure schedule:
- Saturday July 7th 7am – 4pm: Closure from Broadway to midblock between Hill St. and Olive St.
- Sunday July 8th 7am – 4pm: Closure from midblock between Hill St. and Olive St. to Grand Ave.
- Monday July 8th 7am – 4pm: Closure from Grand Ave. to Flower St.
- Tuesday July 10th 7 am – 4pm: Closure from Broadway to Flower St. for repaving
Click Here to download a map of these closures.
For more information, visit myfigueroa.com
You may also contact MyFig directly at:
Mat Talag, LADOT
Community Information Fair on Homelessness
- Saturday, July 14 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- El Pueblo Historical Monument
125 Paseo De La Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Learn About The current state of homelessness, Solutions in your area, and How you can get involved
- Activities will include Music, Art exhibits, and Activities for children
- Contact Phyllis Lozano at email@example.com for more info.
Save the “NEW” Date Council Member Jose Huizar Visit
Council Member Jose Huizar will visit Evo on August 22, 2018 (6:30 PM – 8:00 PM).
If you have question or comment, Evo residents will be able to exchange directly with Council Member Jose Huizar. You can also share desired topics to cover with the manage office. In preparation for the visit, management will provide a list of preferred topics to the office of Mr. Huizar.