- Manager's Messages
- Community Announcements | 8/2/2018
Community Announcements | 8/2/2018
Posted By ecampillo on August 2, 2018
East Side Window Cleaning Update
Chamberlin Building Systems is currently cleaning windows on the East side of the building, through Monday August 6, 2018 Work hours are 8am to 4pm. This project is necessary due to perform glass repairs and cleaning corrections as necessary. They may need to continue the week of August 6th and Management will provide necessary notice. Please close window covers for privacy.
Community Event Spotlight
Events at Union Station:
Farmers Market: Every Thursday, 11:30am – 6:00 pm at the South Patio.
KRCW Summer Nights: Every Friday 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm at the South Patio. Games, food & drink, and KRCW DJ’s. No RSVP required.
For more info, please visit: http://unionstationla.com/happenings
Jazz on Spring at Spring Street Park
Free Jazz concerts at Spring Street Park, every Thursday night, from 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
For more info, please visit, www.downtownla.com/calendar/jazz-on-spring
Council Member Jose Huizar at Evo
What is your vision for Council District 14? Do you have questions or concerns for your council member?
Council Member Jose Huizar will visit Evo on August 23 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM in the 240 Lounge. Evo residents will be able to exchange directly with Mr. Huizar. Refreshments will be served.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by contacting Eduardo Campillo at email@example.com or 213-741-2703 no later than August 20, 2018.
Look for a survey of topics to present to the council member in your email inbox very soon!
Please be mindful of the following requirements when leasing your unit, per Evo CC&Rs.
- A copy of the lease agreement must be provided to the Association before the lease begins and the tenant may move in.
- Owners and tenants must both sign the Evo Lease Addendum. A blank lease addendum form is available at the front desk.
- The minimum lease term is 6 months. Violation of the minimum lease term restriction may result in fines of up to $1,000 per day.
- Leasing or advertising any unit through short-term rental services, such as AirBnB, is strictly prohibited.