Community Updates | 11/30/2018
Posted By ecampillo on December 3, 2018
Evo Staff Holiday Fund Reminder
The Evo Board of Directors hopes you will be able to contribute to the Staff Holiday Fund.
Homeowners: You may have your donation charged to your HOA account. Visit Click Here to make your donation.
Tenants: You may submit a check payable to Evo Homeowners Association at the management office.
Please submit contributions by: December 9, 2018.
EvoHoliday Cheer Reminder
Evo Holiday Cheer event is approaching. It will be a great opportunity to meet your neighbors, enjoy a live DJ, as well as cocktails and nibbles.
Date: Thursday December 13, 2018 at 7:00 PM
Location: Evo 240 Lounge
Please RSVP by emailing Luc Sasseville at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Holiday Season Reminders
- Please use a tree bag when bringing you tree into your unit. Tree bags are available at the front desk
- Bell staff will be glad to assist you
The holiday season invariably results in increased package delivery. Please be mindful of the following limitations:
- All packages must be picked up within 7 days. If you are out of town, please contact the front desk.
- Oversize packages larger than 16 cubic ft or 75 lbs. may not be accepted.
New Fees for Parking Garage Stickers
Please be aware that the fee for a new or replacement parking garage gate opener will be $10 starting January 1, 2018. The change is required due to an increase in the cost of the devices.
Residential Door Maintenance
SMW Restoration will be restoring the finish of the outer surfaces of all residential doors in the building.
- The work is scheduled for Monday December 10 – Friday December 14, 2018. Work hours shall be between 9 AM – 5 PM.
- You may encounter personnel in the corridors working on unit doors. Please proceed with caution.
- You may notice odor from the polish applied to the doors.
- Click Here for the complete schedule of work.
Community Update – South Park BID Annual Meeting
Save the Date for the BID’s 2018 Annual Meeting, hosted by the LA Auto Show. The agenda will include dinner and several 20-minute discussions on topics including Homelessnes, Housing, Clean & Safe.
December 6, 2018, from 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM
For more information, and to RSVP, visit https://southpark.la/event/2018-annual-meeting/
Please bring a toy for the toy drive!
Board Meeting Announcement
The next Open Session meeting of the Board of Directors will take place Monday December 3, 2018 at 7:30 PM in the 240 Lounge. The Board will meet in closed Executive Session beforehand at 6:00 PM.