Community Announcements | 12/21/2018
Posted By ecampillo on December 22, 2018
Holiday Season Reminders
Christmas Tree Disposal
· Christmas trees may be brought to the trash room for disposal.
· Please use a tree bag when disposing of trees. Tree bags are available at the front desk
· Bell staff will be glad to assist you.
· Please be sure to use padded elevator.
Holiday Office Hours
The management office will be closed Tuesday January 1, 2019 in observance of New Year’s Day holiday, reopening on Wednesday January 2, 2019.
In order to maximize capacity and eliminate abandoned items, all bicycles placed in the bicycle storage area on the ground floor will need to be registered by January 31, 2019.
· If you store your bicycle in this area, please contact the front desk to register your bike.
· All unregistered bicycles will be removed after January 31, 2019.
Fitness Center Closure
The fitness center will be closed between Sunday January 6 – Friday January 11, 2019 for remodel, which includes new equipment, new flooring, and fresh paint.
The fitness center will reopen Saturday January 12, 2019.
Community Spotlight – New Year’s Eve!
Grand Park NYELA
· Ring in the New Year at Grand Park & Music Center
· 200 N. Grand Ave
· Live music, photo booths, food trucks, and more.
· Event begins at 8 AM Dec 31 – 1 am Jan 1
· More details at nyela.grandparkla.org
The Lift NYE at the Mayfair Hotel
· Three room hotel takeover to ring in the new year.
· Funk, hip hop, Latin, Soul. – Four DJs
· The Mayfair Hotel in DTLA
· 1256 W 7th St.
· Beginning at 8 PM on Dec 31.
· Click Here for event details