Community Announcements | January 3, 2019
Posted By ecampillo on January 3, 2019
Do you know what to do in case of an Emergency?
- Emergency procedures training for residents is now offered online!
- Complete the training modules right on your mobile device! Typical completion time is only 20 minutes.
- Completion of all training modules is required once per year. Residents must complete all modules once in 2019.
- Sign up at: https://www.rjwestmoretraining.com
- Use registration code: FCE4F1E
In order to maximize capacity and eliminate abandoned items, all bicycles placed in the bicycle storage area on the ground floor will need to be registered by January 31, 2019.
- If you store your bicycle in this area, please contact the front desk to register your bike.
- All unregistered bicycles will be removed after January 31, 2019.
Fitness Center Closure
The fitness center will be closed between Sunday January 6 – Friday January 11, 2019 for remodel, which includes new equipment, new flooring, and fresh paint.
The fitness center will reopen Saturday January 12, 2019.
Christmas Tree Disposal Reminder
- Christmas trees may be brought to the trash room for disposal.
- Please use a tree bag when disposing of trees. Tree bags are available at the front desk
- Bell staff will be glad to assist you.
- Please be sure to use padded elevator.
Garage Opener Fee Update
Please be aware that the fee for a new or replacement parking garage gate opener is now $10, as of January 1, 2019. The change is required due to an increase in the cost of the devices