- Manager's Messages
- Community Updates as of 2/25/2019
Community Updates as of 2/25/2019
Posted By kdub on February 25, 2019
Annual Meeting *Owners Only
- The Annual meeting is scheduled for March 20, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the 240 Lounge.
- 162 Total ballots are required to achieve quorum
- Ballots Received to date: 92
- Ballots STILL NEEDED for quorum: 70
- Please return your ballot as soon as possible!
Meet the Candidates Night!
- Meet the candidates for the open seat on the Board of Directors on: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the 240 Lounge.
- The candidates will be present to answer questions. Wine and cheese will be served!
- We’ve had a few complains about vehicles parking in resident’s parking spaces without authorization. We want to remind everyone to please inform your guests that if their vehicles are reported to the Front Desk for unauthorized parking, they will be subject to towing.
Duke’s South Paw – Pet Hotel & Spa
- A daycare for your furry friends has just arrived in South Park! Duke’s South Paw offers a kennel-free daycare facility and also provides daycare, board and grooming for cats! Call or check out their website for additional information or reservations at (213) 743-DUKE (3853) or www.dukessouthpaw.com
- DTLA Strong was formed to propose solutions to the growing challenges of DTLA. Polling and moderated discussions between residents, business owners and community groups identified public safety as the primary concern of respondents. And, they have begun a petition asking the City of Los Angeles to devote more resources to community-minded police foot beats in the neighborhood. If you’d like to sign this petition, click on the link below. The goal is 2,000 signatures. http://www.dtlastrong.com/foot_beats_in_dtla?recruiter_id=29251