Vendor Insurance Requirements
Vendor – Insurance Requirements
All vendors conducting work in residential units must submit a Certificate of Insurance to the Front Desk at: email@example.com
Certificate of Insurance (including contractors exclusions and proof of valid workers compensation insurance) must include the following:
1. Provide a minimum limit of Commercial General Liability Insurance, including Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability, with at least $1,000,000.00 limit. This coverage should be endorsed to be PRIMARY and NOT CONTRIBUTORY with the Associations’ own policies.
2. Provide evidence of Workers Compensation coverage in accordance with statutory limits.
3. If reasonably available, provide evidence of Employee Dishonesty Bond Coverage, and confirm its endorsement to protect the Associations’ property, or Unit Owner’s property. This needs a special legal obligation clause to cover property of others stolen by the contractor’s employees.
4. All policies shall be endorsed naming EVO HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and ACTION PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC. as additional insured.
5. All policies shall contain a waiver of subrogation in favor of both EVO HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and ACTION PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.