Temporary Procedures & Restrictions
Mandated by the Board of Directors with recommendation from the HOA attorney
- Fitness Center – All Residents must make reservations in order to use the Fitness Center. Reservations can be made on evohoa.getomnify.com.
- 240 Lounge – Eight people limit. No guests are allowed at the moment.
- 240 Lounge Patio – Cardio equipment have been installed in the patio to alleviate reservations in the Fitness Center.
- Pool Area – BBQ Grills can be used but food must be taken home afterwards.
- Work Orders – Please email email@example.com to request urgent work orders.
- Food Deliveries – Residents must pickup food deliveries from the Lobby. Delivery people must in the designated delivery place (against the glass) while waiting for the resident. If the resident does not pick up and they must leave, they may leave the food on the black table against the glass.
- Package & Guest Signing Pad – Temporarily Removed.
- Package Pickup – All packages will be placed on the designated package pickup table for Residents to pick up at a distance.
- Package Delivery (Bell Associate) – If requested, Bell Associate will deliver packages to the front of the Resident’s door and wait at a distance for the Resident to pick up.
- Renovations – Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any urgent requests.
- Furniture Deliveries, Moves, & Vendor Work – All vendor related work including furniture deliveries and moves must be screened by Management prior to approval.
- Vendor Work (cont.): All vendors MUST wear masks and gloves when providing services inside Evo. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Masks: Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti urged residents to cover their faces in public, but do not use surgical and N95 masks, which are reserved for first responders and medical workers. As of today, the CDC now recommends people wear cloth masks to block the spread of COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html. Please wear a mask when out in the common areas.
- Guests: We strongly advise no non-essential guests be brought to the building.
- Realtors: Realtors must limit the number of people that attend a showing at one time. Owners, please inform your listing agents of this protocol.
- Lobby: If you have been outside and exercising, we ask that before you come back into the lobby, you stay outside until you are not breathing heavy. Heavy breathing will increase particulates and could increase exposure to you and others.
- Residents must wait at a distance if someone is inside the mailbox area.
- Residents must wait at a safe distance while waiting for the elevators.
- One unit/household or two people per elevator.
- People with symptoms of respiratory illnesses should not enter the building.