Testing Positive for COVID-19
Residents should contact Management if they match these criteria:
- You have traveled within the past 14 days to any of the CDC Risk Level 3 countries, which currently include:
- South Korea
- You know that you have been in direct contact with a person who has contracted COVID-19
- You have symptoms of the COVID-19 infection and you do not have a diagnosis from a medical professional. Symptoms include:
- Shortness of Breath
- You have a confirmed diagnosis from a medical professional for a COVID-19 infection
Directions for Residents who have identified as COVID-19 Positive
- Notify the management office or front desk of any need to leave your unit and when you will return. If possible, a 30 minute notice will be helpful. Our team will takes steps, if possible, to arrange for an isolated elevator for you to use. We can also take steps to disinfect and sanitize any portions of the building that might be affected in the path of travel.
- For garbage disposal, please schedule with management team to leave garbage bags outside your door. We will arrange for disposal.
- Coordinate with the management team for deliveries, packages and groceries that you may have arranged. We will deliver to your door and leave items outside your door. Please do not retrieve these items until we have left the area.
- Note that our management team will not enter any units where there is a quarantine. If there is an emergency, we will take steps to follow CDC guidelines.