Vendor Insurance Requirements

Vendor – Insurance Requirements

All vendors conducting work in residential units must submit a Certificate of Insurance to the Front Desk at:
Certificate of Insurance (including contractors exclusions and proof of valid workers compensation insurance) must include the following:

1. Provide a minimum limit of Commercial General Liability Insurance, including Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability, with at least $1,000,000.00 limit. This coverage should be endorsed to be PRIMARY and NOT CONTRIBUTORY with the Associations’ own policies.

2. Provide evidence of Workers Compensation coverage in accordance with statutory limits.

3. If reasonably available, provide evidence of Employee Dishonesty Bond Coverage, and confirm its endorsement to protect the Associations’ property, or Unit Owner’s property. This needs a special legal obligation clause to cover property of others stolen by the contractor’s employees.

4. All policies shall be endorsed naming EVO HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and ACTION PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC. as additional insured.

5. All policies shall contain a waiver of subrogation in favor of both EVO HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and ACTION PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.


1155 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90015-2187
Grand Avenue & 12th Street
phone | (213) 741-2700
fax | (213) 741-2118

Management Team

General Manager
Luc Sasseville
email |
phone | (213) 741-2700

Assistant Manager
Francisco Rodriguez
email |
phone | (213) 741-2700

Building Chief Engineer                                          David Repreza
email |
phone | (213) 741-2704

Management Company

Action Property Management
Regional Office
600 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1660
Los Angeles, CA 90017
phone | (949) 450-0202
fax | (949) 450-0303